METHAMPHETAMINE AND CASUAL EROTIC SEX!

METHAMPHETAMINE AND CASUAL EROTIC LATE NIGHT SEX STORIES! PLEASE READ RESPONSIBLY. 

These stories are based on real live experience while under the influence of methamphetamine. Warning: this drug could become a sexual/drug addiction!

Ashley answered an online add to become roommates with a man named Hunter. Ashley showed up at the address given to look at the 2 bed 2 bath apartment. As she started to knock on the door? Hunter opened the door. He invited me to come in. The place was just perfect. Him and I seemed to get along very well. Hunter had me sign a lease. That night I was moving my stuff into our apartment. 

We both kept the whole situation casual treating one another with respect. It was not much of a secret at that point, we both wanted to give in just one time and just have sex. Hunter and I never really ended up in the right moment to approach our desires. The tension between us grew stronger as I new hunter wanted to fuck me! I also new Hunter only wanted what he couldn't have. 

It was the first weekend we had off at the same time since i moved in three weeks ago. Hunter sat up on his bed realizing I had been in the shower way longer than usual. Hunter had been waiting to get in the shower almost an hour. Hunter was on his way upstairs to go outside to smoke when I opened the bathroom door only covered by my towel with my ass hanging out. As I walked by he moved aside to let me pass by. He noticed something a little off about me. I could feel him staring at the line of my ass cheeks as i headed down the hall and into my room. 

Hunter didn't want it anymore, he felt like he needed it. He was hoping i would put on the black pair of lace underwear i had in my hands. He walk into the bathroom and shut the door. He could feel and smell me in the air. It made his dick move. When he noticed the orange and pink pair of panties inside out on the floor in the corner. He could see the shape of my pussy lips creamed into the fabric right in the center of my panties. He lifted the toilet seat to take a leak when he noticed on the counter a pretty big bag of dope with a pipe that must have been just reloaded. His heart pounded deep in his gut. His stomach turned and he swallowed hard as he slowly picked it up.

Hunter sat on the edge of the toilet seat. He clicked the torch and watched  the powder melt into a puddle of clear liquid that looked like cum. It should be disgusting and hard to think about but by then he was already hitting the puddle high as fuck. Five huge hits later he had splashed his boxers. He could feel the precum oozing out of his dick and sliding down his thigh. He reached down to pick up a pair of panties that made his thoughts go bad to worse since he got in there. He could tell sometime in the last hour i had been either high as fuck when i got in the shower, or the night before i had been fucked up. He had just enough time to hide his hands between his knees when i flew through the bathroom door looking through the cabinets and shelves in a panic. I yelled fuck me! I shut the door to the small bathroom and closed both of in. Hunter you didnt get rid of it did you? Why the FUCK would I want to get rid of it? Where did you get this shit? I could see in his eyes he must have smoked a lot. I said, "my friend let me have it, but I am supposed to go stay somewhere with someone tonight."" If I do its free!" Can you please let me have a hit of my own shit please? He opened his knees to hand it to me and realised he was still holding my panties. He dropped them and said, "I was using them to clean the pipe!" Where are the black stains then? I bent down and wiped the pipe on the pink half. Hunter asked,"When did you get high? I replied,"last night!"Hunter started to think he should have just gone outside! He didn't even know, what day is it was! He was so turned on that it made him swallow the same bump in his throat till he gagged. I knew i was making him nervous. He wasn't just liking that i got off on him being fucked up. He was hooked on me. I went to my room to grab my speaker so i could blast some naughty dirty music! The music felt like there was something in the room with us that you wish you could touch. The tension built up so quickly neither one of us felt like the person we were 10 minutes before. 

I slowly sat down on the floor sliding my back down the door. My legs and knees opened slowly. Pressing the white stain of my lips into the swollen shape of my pussy under my shorts. I wondered if I might have had these on when I got high last night.

Hunter told me he was totally fucked up only off five hits. He told me I am OUT OF CONTROL! He was shaking! He needed to take a leak so bad! He didn't go earlier because he found my glass dick. He stood up and turned around expecting me to look away, or leave like i always did out of respect. Instead I just leaned my head back against the door again and stared at him. We were strangers three weeks ago. Yesterday i was making a schedule for who watches TV at what time. I'm usually very conservative. I also know how to be sexy enough to make hunter want fuck me since i moved in. Now im so high on the floor dangeling a glass dick between my open legs. Staring up at him I new what he was thinking. Hunter you have to be thinking how lucky you actually are that I moved in here. I catch you trying to stare at me when you think i cant see. What is the wet spot on your boxers I asked? He looked down and said,"what do you think it is?" Let me guess your one of those guys that gets way too high and only wants and cares about sex right? He said,"and you don't?" He needed to piss but couldn't with her playing and fucking with his head. I leaned over and handed him the pipe and told him to take a big one. He started to finally go piss but as he blew the cloud into the wall ahead. He felt the relief as the stream hit the bowl, but when it was almost over a clear thick fluid dripped out of his dick and he orgasmed. His knees weekened and he said,"WTF just happened?" He looked down At her confused. I was shocked and shaking my head with my dialated black pupils wide open. He took my hand away from my wide open mouth. He slowly zipped up his pants. He asked me if i had ever bootie bumped? WTF is that i said? Well it is the safest and cleanest way! You want to put dope in my ass ? How the fuck do you plan on doing that? A snot shot. Its clean easy way that works on girls really fast. I can show you what just happened to me. It is as close as you can get to shooting

up without using a needle. What you have here is the purest strongest ice ive ever smoked. I want to show you what your body is able and capable of feeling by finding the way the dope wants to fuck you. Let it have you. If this works you are going to LOVE IT! I rolled onto my stomach while he opened my legs just enough to rub a dab of lotion on my ass. He turned up the dirty dubstep. He pulled my panties to the side, and slowly I felt the medicine dropper slide in all the way. Don't be embarrassed he told me. I looked back and mouthed almost in an evil way,"I am so fucking high right now I can't feel anything!" He took the pipe out of my hand and told me that the devil was about to fuck me and bust in my ass. He pushed the plunger and a gram of thick clear liquid dope mixed in warm water flowed into me instantly hitting the bloodstream through the membrane between my ass and the back of my pussy! HOLY FUUUCK i screamed that was to strong!!  It turned out it was way too much. He was hitting the pipe when i really moaned he blew the cloud in her face and she put a hand over my mouth while my eyes crossed.

I got up slowly to my knees moaning more and screaming less. I spread my legs leaning forward looking back asking him who was fucking her? I felt the dope flooding through the deepest parts of my sexual organs while the dope was making me cum. I was kneeling in a puddle shaking and he was staring at the glossy shimmer on my inner thighs as the fluids dripped out and down my quivering legs.


He rolled me over off of my knees and over onto my back and knew right away that he gave me way too much! He tapped the side of my cheek and i focused. I was holding the pipe that he was looking for. I slid it out of my weekened palm. I asked if i could give him head

before i passed out he looked at me like i was in trouble. You aren't going to sleep for days. You are lucky you don't have to be to work. I turned over and laid on on my back on the couch. He opened the fouton so he could adjust me to the middle. I told him I wanted his hard cock really bad!

He had me lay upside down off the futon while he had me take 5 hits in a row off the pipe. As i coughed he picked my head back up so my throat was strait. He slowly put his trobbing cock inside my hot wet mouth.. he leaned over my stomach. He gave me head really slow. He knew she was soaking it all in. My guts were marinated in dope. I started to gag and choke on his hard cock. When he tried to pull out I tipped my head back even farther so I could swallow his dick! I pulled him back in my mouth. Just as I thought it slid down my throat perfectly. He heard me gag again and again as his dick changed the shape of my throat. He could tell i had been up a few days as my eyes fluttered. He was squeezing her throat hard enough to feel the head of his dick spurted a little. He pulled out and it was hot, thin and clear liquid. Have you ever seen what happens to a guy that is as high as you and I are? He needed to fuck me! He told me he could fill a measuring cup after a day or so of getting fucked up. He was going to hold it back. So when i cum you are going to know. I told him I wanted to try. He could totally tell I had given head before while I was high. I gagged again as he slowly hit the back of my throat. I moaned as my eyes closed. He knew i was fucked up now. When your as fucked up as I was. He could feel his dick tingling from all the dope in my mouth. He was cumming right now. He didnt want to move anymore. He was close to orgasm but he stopped just in time for a stream to make it down her open throat. I didn't even flinch and swallowed it with a soft moan of pleasure. I was going to be horribly high now. All the dignity and grace i tried to hide behind all this time was as fucked as i was about to be. He flipped her again and started slamming into me as hard as he could. My voice sounded like a hickup as the tip found a deeper and deeper part of my pussie. I screamed that is so fucking deep! My eyes tried to focus but it was out of my control as the cum started dripping and then gushed out of me that splashed on his foot. I felt like I was being raped but at the same time I was so glad it happened. I realized my conscience was not there. All i felt was horibble comfort. Everything faded and my scream and moans abruptly woke me up. I knew for sure anyone could hear me. He hadn't done dope in three years but was due for a haunting reminder. They both were terrified of the exotic pleasure they just experienced. Would they be able to look at one another again? Or would they turn into sex fiends?



Comments