SEXUAL REVENGE

This is just an example of how sexual and revengful a person can be when under the influence of a powerful mind altering substance!

Nightmare, dressed like a wet dream!

Female seeking up all knight male!

I am usually a perfect soccer mom, but I am not tonight. My head is in the clouds and I want to break something beautiful.  My husband of three years fucked my worst friend.

He is out of town with the kids, and I am going to show him what it looks like to get FUCKED. The person he hates the most is on his way from Cali. He wants to make a video to give as a surprise to my living soon to be ex.

 I am going to show him what cheating is. I'll  show him what I am capable of. By tomorrow morning I will be doing things that he will want to unsee. I am going to get fucked on video. I'll be cumming on his dick like he has never seen. 

Acting perfect got me no where. He will never be the same after he sees this pretty perfect conservative lady become what I was before I quit breaking bad. 

I have been playing in puddles and splashing in my panties for 24 hours waiting for my revenge fuck tomorrow. This is gonna get bad. My panties are fucking wet as fuck and I know what they are worth to a person like me right now. They are the perfect drug and I will part with them for a price. They are like gold right now and writing this just made me cum a little. No joke hit me up for them now. They will be ruined after my bad influence gets in town tomorrow. My soon to be ex told me how good I felt inside. Wait till he sees me screaming in the video staring back with dark pupils cumming on a dick like the slut he thinks he wanted. 

I am going to let a bad boy fuck me. He is a dirty secret from the past I don't think about. I have all night to turn into a whore and maybe someone might help me get that way. I am for real.

Lilithmethstar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

METHAMPHETAMINE AND CASUAL EROTIC SEX!